The report highlights the current impact of COVID-19 on the Push to Talk (PTT) Market along with the latest economic scenario and changing dynamics of the market. It analyzes the impact of the pandemic on market growth and remuneration. The pandemic has changed the economic scenario of the world and has affected several sectors of the market. The report estimates the market for Push to Talk (PTT) Market according to the impact of COVID-19.
The global push to talk (PTT) market size reached USD 27.04 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing penetration of wireless devices and smartphones is a key factor expected to drive global push to talk market revenue growth during the forecast period. Rising need for instant communication solutions is also expected to augment global push to talk market revenue growth. Increasing adoption of push to talk over cellular (PoC) among SMEs is expected to boost global push to talk market growth to a significant extent over the forecast period.
Emergen Research’s latest document, titled ‘ Push to Talk (PTT) Market – Forecast to 2027,’ is one of the most sought-after market reports involving an in-depth analysis of the Push to Talk (PTT) Market . The report’s authors have offered necessary details on the latest Push to Talk (PTT) Market trends and the crucial parameters impacting both short-term and long-term market growth. Its panoramic view of the Push to Talk (PTT) Market industry entails useful insights into the estimated Push to Talk (PTT) Market size, revenue share, and sales & distribution networks.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- The hardware segment revenue is expected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of push to talk devices across various industries is expected to boost revenue growth of this segment going ahead.
- The large enterprise segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue over the forecast period due to rising adoption of push to talk devices, solutions, and services among large enterprises.
- Increasing implementation of push to talk over land mobile radio systems is expected to drive revenue growth of the land mobile radio system segment, which is expected to lead in terms of revenue contribution to the global push to talk market during the forecast period.
- The public safety segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue over the forecast period due to increasing adoption of push to talk in the public safety sector.
- Factors such as rising PoC adoption in countries in North America is expected to drive growth of the market in the region.
- Key players in the market include Motorola Solutions, Inc., AT&T Inc., Qualcomm, Inc., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Zebra Technologies Corporation, Zello, Inc., Kyocera Corporation, Azetti Networks AG, Verizon Communications, Inc., and BCE Inc.
- In January 2020, SFR, which is an operator in France, launched Motorola Solutions’ broadband push-to-talk service. Motorola Solutions’ network-integrated, mission-critical broadband PTT solution is a next-generation interconnected communication solution that can provide SFR clients with high quality, instant voice communication, while maximizing networking capacities. Individuals and groups can instantly communicate over SFR’s LTE network, and the PTT service provides a wide range of improved multimedia services including push-to-text, push-to-video, geo-fencing, and geo-location.
The leading companies operating in the Push to Talk (PTT) Market are: Thales
Motorola Solutions, Inc., AT&T Inc., Qualcomm, Inc., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Zebra Technologies Corporation, Zello, Inc., Kyocera Corporation, Azetti Networks AG, Verizon Communications, Inc., and BCE Inc.
Market in Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest revenue CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the fact that smart city adoption in this region is currently low, but it has a high potential for market development during the forecast period. A vast population, fast economic development, and technological breakthroughs in resource management and sustainable development are expected to contribute to market revenue growth in this area. Countries such as China, India, Japan, and South Korea are expected to give potential chances for market participants to improve their positions owing to favorable government policies that encourage infrastructure development. In Hong Kong, for example, the contactless card system makes utilizing public transit easier and more convenient. The bus information system in Seoul provides passengers with real-time arrival and departure information, increasing customer satisfaction.
Emergen Research has segmented the global push to talk market on the basis of component, organization size, network type, end-use, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Large Enterprises
Network Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Land Mobile Radio System
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Energy & Utilities
- Public Safety
Questions addressed in the report:
- What is the estimated market growth rate throughout the forecast period?
- Which end-use industry is expected to witness the highest demand for Push to Talk (PTT) Market in the near future?
- What is the regulatory framework governing the application of Push to Talk (PTT) Market in the food industry?
- Which manufacturing processes are utilized for the production of Push to Talk (PTT) Market ?
Push to Talk (PTT) Market Report – Table of contents:
- Chapter 1 includes the Push to Talk (PTT) Market introduction, followed by an overview of the market scope, product offerings, growth opportunities, market risks, driving forces, and others.
- Chapter 2 offers an exhaustive study of the key manufacturers of Push to Talk (PTT) Market industry, along with their anticipated sales and revenue shares.
- Chapter 3 elaborates on the competitive outlook of the Non Thermal Pasteurization Market, focusing on the major manufacturers and vendor landscape.
- Chapter 4 entails a broad market segmentation based on region and determines the sales, revenue, and market shares of each region over the estimated period.
- Chapters 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 continue with market segmentation based on product type, application range, and market players.
Emergen research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
How to6 months ago
Answered: Your Most Burning Questions on Pharmacy
How to3 months ago
Top 11 Warning Signs That You’re Not Drinking Enough Water
How to6 months ago
The Quickest & Best Option to Pharmacy
How to2 months ago
12 Amazing Benefits of Eating Dates
How to2 months ago
8 Major Reasons Why You Should buy Pet Insurance
News4 months ago
There was a ‘wall of caviar’ at Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston’s lavish wedding: Michael Rappaport claims
Technology5 months ago
Key features and functionalities of an effective student tracking system
How to5 months ago
First time on Facebook? Here’s How to Create an Account