Emergen Research’s latest document, titled ‘Global Biofuels Market – Forecast to 2030,’ is one of the most sought-after market reports involving an in-depth analysis of the global Biofuels market. The report’s authors have offered necessary details on the latest Biofuels market trends and the crucial parameters impacting both short-term and long-term market growth. Its panoramic view of the Biofuels industry entails useful insights into the estimated Biofuels market size, revenue share, and sales & distribution networks. Such helpful market insights are bound to help readers outline this industry’s key outcomes in the near future.
The new report titled ‘Global Biofuels Market’, published by Emergen Research, is methodically curated by our team of analysts, keeping readers’ understanding in mind, and includes a wide-ranging database of industry distribution. The report takes a closer look at the historical and current market scenarios to accurately predict the global Biofuels market outlook over the forecast duration (2021-2030). The global biofuels market size reached USD 154.76 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Biofuels burn cleaner than gasoline and result in low carbon emissions, therefore, their use in transport results in fewer greenhouse gas emissions. This factor is driving biofuel market revenue growth.
Biofuels are manufactured from renewable energy sources, such as corn, biomass, and sugarcane, among others, thus, adoption of biofuels can result in significant savings on crude oil imports for several countries. Not every country has sufficient reserve of crude oil, which results in substantial import of crude oil from oil-exporting countries, in turn, resulting in major economic pressure.
The latest research report serves as a perfect example of the precise analysis of the global Biofuels market. It includes the ToC, list of tables and figures, research methodology, geographic segmentation, competitive landscape, future developments, and technological innovation. Moreover, the report offers the latest coverage of the massive impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the worldwide Biofuels industry. The globally-disrupting incidence has impacted nearly every aspect of this business domain. However, the latest study expounds on the present market scenario and forecasts the pandemic’s aftermath, with respect to this industry. Furthermore, the major aspects of the market have been discussed in the report, with expert opinions on the current status of the market.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 includes an introduction of the global Biofuels market, along with a comprehensive market overview, market scope, product offerings, and an investigation of the market drivers, growth opportunities, risks, restraints, and other vital factors.
- Chapter 2 offers an in-depth analysis of the key manufacturers engaged in this business vertical, along with their sales and revenue estimations.
- Chapter 3 elaborates on the highly competitive terrain of the market, highlighting the key manufacturers and vendors.
- In Chapter 4, our team has fragmented the market on the basis of regions, underscoring the sales, revenue, and market share of each region over the forecast timeline.
- Chapters 5 and 6 have laid emphasis on the market segmentation based on product type and application.
The global Biofuels market is highly consolidated due to the presence of a large number of companies across this industry. These companies are known to make hefty investments in research and development projects. Also, they control a considerable portion of the overall market share, thus limiting the entry of new players into the sector. The global Biofuels market report studies the prudent tactics undertaken by the leading market players, such as partnerships and collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, and joint ventures.
Some of the key participants in this industry include: Neste, Archer Daniels Midland (ADM), INEOS, BlueFire Renewables, Inc., Renewable Energy Group, Inc., Alto Ingredients, Inc., POET, LLC., Valero Energy Corporation, Shell, Abengoa, and Bunge Limited.
Key regions covered in the report:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Valuable Market Insights:
- The report highlights the latest trends observed in the consumption pattern of each regional segment.
- Extensive market segmentation included in the report helps better understand the revenue and estimated growth of the individual regions.
- The report throws light on the historical and current market scenarios and provides a concise year-on-year growth rate of the global Biofuels market.
- The report further entails the current market trends, technological advancements, revenue growth, and other aspects affecting market growth.
In addition, rising demand for biofuels is resulting in increasing pressure to grow biofuel crops, which is further expected to drive growth of the agricultural sector. Moreover, expansion of the biofuel industry is expected to create job opportunities in an economy, therefore, shifting trend toward biofuels from any conventional fuels, such as coal and petroleum, is expected to secure economic conditions of a country and drive market revenue growth. Furthermore, increased use of biofuels in industrial and transportation applications is driving revenue growth of the market. Biofuels have potential to fulfill 30% of transportation fuels by 2050, thereby avoiding around 2.1 gigatons of CO2 emission per year compared to continued use of petroleum-derived fuels.
In 2019, CO2 level was recorded highest at around 409 Parts Per Billion (PPM), while carbon emissions have increased by approximately 12 billion tons over the period from 1990 to 2021. This has raised concerns, hence countries across the globe are trying to invent alternative methods to reduce CO2 emissions.
Rising R&D activities, such as development of algae-based biofuel, are driving market revenue growth. Microalgae is considered to be a potential feedstock for biofuel production in recent times, which consists of rich energy and culture process is inexpensive. In addition, it has ability of oxygen addition and carbon dioxide fixation to environment. Moreover, numerous biofuels, such as bio-oil, biodiesel, and bioethanol, among others, have been produced from microalgae.
Questions addressed in the report:
- What is the estimated market growth rate throughout the forecast period?
- Which end-use industry is expected to witness the highest demand for Biofuels in the near future?
- What is the regulatory framework governing the application of Biofuels in the food industry?
- Which manufacturing processes are utilized for the production of Biofuels?
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Explore More Emergen Research Reports @ https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSAv6QrCUDpZJHDLw28Zak5LthkYQJ-E07JPwPZ_Q9FqOWewDG8s8HTQh8lR1OPnIz9yGSixuJcT-72/pub
How to6 months ago
Answered: Your Most Burning Questions on Pharmacy
How to3 months ago
Top 11 Warning Signs That You’re Not Drinking Enough Water
How to6 months ago
The Quickest & Best Option to Pharmacy
How to2 months ago
12 Amazing Benefits of Eating Dates
How to2 months ago
8 Major Reasons Why You Should buy Pet Insurance
News4 months ago
There was a ‘wall of caviar’ at Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston’s lavish wedding: Michael Rappaport claims
Technology5 months ago
Key features and functionalities of an effective student tracking system
How to5 months ago
First time on Facebook? Here’s How to Create an Account